Premier League Auction
- One of feathers in our cap, The Premier League Auction is one of our marquee business and strategy simulations.
- This fast-paced, highly dynamic exercise is a simulation of the actual auction for players that precedes IPL and other League cricket events around the world where Franchise owners (smaller teams of participants) bid and buy players to be part of their franchise in a live auction. With player stats, profiles and base costs given to the teams, each team is to work out their own strategies to acquire the team with the chance of winning the league.
- With multiple roles and decisions that need to be made within the team the activity creates a very high level of engagement among the team.
- The simulation calls for in-depth planning, analysis as well as spontaneous decision making and ownership towards the results once the decision is made.
- This event is a collaborative creation with Joy Bhattacharjya, the Ex- director of Cricket at the Kolkatta Knight riders who is also a sports specialist with several books on sports to his credit. Joy Bhattacharjya is a collaborator across several streams with BlueSky Learning.