- This is a creative construction challenge where the teams are given a variety of material and they need to set up a ripple effect or a chain reaction that will ultimately get the end objective possible.
- This is an event inspired by the quirky experiments of the eponymously titled Rube Goldberg effect that were popular in the 70s-80s and brought back in vogue by redbull and honda ads.ps
- At the end of this chain reaction is the final mission that can only be achieved if the entire chain reaction process works flawlessly.
- The whole group is broken up into sub teams where each team has to create one Ripple Effect in series of 4- 5 sections.
- The end of one section should trigger the start of the next section. The completion of the last section allows teams to get to the final goal.
- Teams will get 3 attempts to complete the task. After each attempt teams will get 5 minutes to course correct before the next attempt.