- Its easy to build momentum as a team or company when the going is good. It is how the team comes together when the going is tough and the task uphill that truly tests a teams hunger for success.
- In this activity the participants are broken up in sub teams, each of which have different tasks to perform.
- One sub team is tasked to create structure which in the form of a ramp. The structure is an elevated track with skirting on both sides.
- One sub team has to create a vehicle with parts provided by us thas has to carry the maximum load up the ramp.
- One sub team has to create a pulley and counter weight system that will take the vehicle with the load up the ramp.
- Only when all these come together and work in sync is true momentum attained and gives the team the confidence to face any uphill task.