- A task driven by a higher purpose for the greater good.
- In this activity Teams compete with each other to assemble a cycle from scratch in a race against time.
- They can also be made to compete in challenges to be able to win the “currency” required to buy the cycle parts before they can assemble the cycle.
- The challenges are a mix of physical and mental activities from cryptic crosswords, to puzzles, and so on.
- Teams complete the challenges to purchase the parts and dive into the assembly of the bicycles.
- The final assembled cycles are then once again given away to Charity to underprivileged children or youth.